Coco Cubano & Corona ‘Endless Summer Prize Pack’ competition.
Terms & conditions:
- Win a ‘Endless Summer Corona Prize Pack’ contest commences at 9am on 11 December 2017 and ends 20 January 2018 at midnight (or when participating restaurants close).
- This promotion is open to all people who meet the entry criteria publishes in these terms and conditions.
- Entries will only be deemed eligible if they meet the requirements listed in these terms and conditions.
- Entry is by purchasing a Corona or Corona Bucket from participating Coco Cubano restaurants.
- An entry form per Corona or 6 forms per Corona bucket purchased must be correctly completed with all personal details and required fields and entered in the ballot box to be valid.
- RSA applies at all times at all venues.
- All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
- Promotion commences at 9am on 11 December 2017 and ends 20 January 2018 at midnight (or when participating restaurants close).
- There will be 12 major prize winners, 1 for each Coco Cubano Location. Prize winners will be randomly drawn on Monday 28 January 2018 at 10am.
- Winners will be contacted by phone or email within x days of the draw. Should winners not be contactable within 5 working days, another winner will be drawn and the prize will be forfeited.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for any reason and are not redeemable for cash or substituted for restaurant credit or gift cards.
- Decisions of the management of Coco Cubano Head Office are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating, patrons confirm acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- Should a prize winner consent to having his/her photograph taken, that selected prize winner, that selected prize winner consents to having his/her name and photograph published in any form of media.
- The winner is responsible for the transportation of the prize.
- All entries become the property of the promoter and will be entered into a database. The promoter may use the entrants’ details for the distribution of prizes as well as future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
- Coco Cubano and competition partners hold no responsibility for the winner not receiving notification of their prize or should the winner not be able to claim their prize within the redemption period outlined above.
- The promoter reserves the right to change details of the prize at any time. Any change in the value of the prize during the entry period and the day the prize is received is not the responsibility of the promoter.
- The promoter may substitute another prize of the same estimated value at any time prior to the prize draw at its absolute discretion.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any cost, loss or expense arising out of the acceptance of the prize or participation in the prize draw including any damage or injury suffered or sustained including personal injury, loss of opportunity or profit or damage to property whether direct or indirect or consequential or due to deliberate or negligent acts or omissions of the promoter or otherwise. The promoter does not warrant or represent the quality, suitability or merchantability of the good offered as prizes.
- A copy of the terms and conditions governing the promotion can be obtained from staff at participating restaurants or at cococubano.com throughout the promotional period.